Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer, Performance
- Assist in measuring quality of service performance and ensure adherence to quality of service standards.
- Manage all voice performance monitoring and reporting in 2G, 3G, LTE etc.
- Prepare and ensure quality of service reports are properly documented for management use and decision making purposes
- Support Drive Test Engineers on the field based on their testing requirement.
- Analyze, detect and report on the performance of the different network QoS reports.
- Generate and circulate daily, weekly and monthly network reports.
- Analyze the data obtained from report and generate network performance analysis
- Prepare and Submit NCC, Group, Management and external party related performance request
- Assist in defining the KPI threshold for EMTS Etisalat Nigeria Technical Vendors
- Analyse measurement data using a special processing new test tool.
- Prepare and submit ad hoc reports on data performance within the stipulated time frame
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
Application Closing Date
- Two (2) years post NYSC work experience
- Network Availability and Capacity Management
- Business Application Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online