Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical Architecture
- Own and drive the process for the analysis and architecting of multivariate business requirements, translating it into IT solution requirements and determining how IT solutions' functional and non-functional components can harnessed/utilized to fulfil these requirements.
- The focus here should be delivering IT solutions that underpin internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.
Strategic & Tactical:
- Ownership and execution of the business and technical requirement engineering process towards the selection and implementation of fit for purpose solutions.
- Driving the prioritization of interdependent deliverables related to technical architectures and solutions delivery to ensure optimal allocation of design/implementation resources to achieve efficient utilization IT resources.
- Guide technology decisions, ensuring alignment with business objectives and established architecture principles & standards.
- Support the establishment and enforcement of architecture principles and standards through the platform of the Architecture Review Board and other architecture governance processes. Coordinate the activities of the Architecture Review Board.
- Review and recommend approval for IT solution design proposals as prerequisite for solution build and implementation. Validate compliance to architecture principles at key development checkpoints for solutions in development on the one hand and changes to those in production on the other.
- Responsible for business and technical processes optimization/integration, covering enterprise application integration and enterprise data integration (EAI & EDI) for both internal and external contexts
- Support the development and maintenance of IT initiatives roadmap to deliver the target architecture for the realization of extant business vision and related strategies.
- Ensure all technical documents related to projects are compiled in accordance with IT Architectural Policy and best practices.
- Support the technology planning team in the production of capacity plans to proactively meet the demand on the IT organization to ensure that the business is adequately positioned to respond to internal/external demand in a consistently efficient and effective manner.
- Provide technical leadership for the implementation and integration of assigned IT projects
- Responsible for the design of fit-for-purpose solutions to solve business problems by facilitating design workshops with key stakeholders with strong emphasis on business value, risk and on time to value
- Own assigned project technical deliverable and ensure delivery to acceptable quality standard
- Facilitate and oversee the definition and testing of interfaces for systems integration within assigned project
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or other numerate science.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum 6 years post National Service work experience, with at least 4 years experience as a Solution Integrator or Architect.
- Postgraduate/professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (TOGAF, ZACHMAN, UML, etc)
- Experience in working with diverse teams of 3 or more people in dynamic and rapidly changing environments.
- Experience in multiple, diverse technology environments and domains including technical infrastructure, application development/management, middleware, database management, and operations.
- Understanding of telecommunication business and technology model/architecture.
- Understanding and experience across the solution delivery lifecycle.
- Experience in planning, building and running telecom BSS/OSS and related platforms are an added advantage.
- Very good problem solving and analytical thinking
- Excellent Verbal, Interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online