examination began on the 23rd Feb. 2013 at various centers and states and it is still going on. This is some of the information shared on our site by candidates that had written the NIMC Aptitude Test. This is just to guide candidates that are yet to write the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Aptitude Test for NIMC Recruitment 2012/2013. Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
The NIMC aptitude test is a Computer Based Test (CBT), according to an experienced candidate the test is objective questions containing 15 quantitative, 15 verbal, 10 logic, 10 current affair all to be answered in 50 minutes. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Below are questions and answers given to some candidates who sat for screening test.
NB: This is just to feel what the questions are like and not that these questions will be repeated.
1.) A rancher is building a straight fence by stringing wires together, between posts twenty-five meters apart. If the fence is 100 meters long how many posts should the rancher use?
2. Which of the five is least like the other four: A. Copper. B. Iron. C. Brass. D. Lead?
3. If you rearrange the following letters “PETJIRU” you’ll get the name of a: Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com
4. Answer in ten seconds: Could David’s grandmother’s daughter be David’s grandmother?
5. Complete the series: 5,7,10,14,_,_.
Ans: 19, 25
6) If 950 is shared between musa and idris at ratio 3:5 how much idris get?
7) 7+2/15+3/4+7/4 get d ans in decimal
8) What is the least fraction between 9/19, 8/18, 5/9, 8/26
9) The age of the girls in a class are 15,12,13,11 what is their median age?
10) If a clock is at 11o'clock it is at what degree
Under logistic, candidates are ask the following question
1. Who is hosting 2014 soccer world cup.
2. Who is d senate president and speaker of house of reps.
Ans: David mark and Tambuwal
3. How many senators and house of reps do we have.
Ans: 109 and 360
4. Chair person of African union?
Ans: Mr. Hailemariam Desalegn
5. DG of NIMC.
Ans: Chris Onyemenam
6. What is the former name of NIMC.
Ans: Department of National Civic Registration (DNCR)
7. The athletes with d highest medals in Olympic history?
Ans: Michael Phelps
After the test each candidates are to under go verification using a valid ID such as drivers licenses, international passport, etc some centers also did biometric verification.