The Redeemed Christian Church of God (Christ the Cornerstone Worship Center), is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Executive Church Administrator/Pastor’s Personal Assistant
A Church is currently looking for a talented, motivated and dedicated individual to fill the position of Executive Church Administrator/Pastor’s Personal Assistant position requires a self-starter, who works well under pressure and able to deliver on time. Candidate must be dedicated to furthering the work by using their talents and applying biblical principles in the administration field and serve in a staff position to advise and assist the church leadership.
- Coordinate and facilitate the day-to-day operations and activities of the church.
- Supervise and manage all the support staff in the church.
- Conduct periodic formal performance evaluations of staff and assist in goal-setting.
- Advise and assist the church leadership.
- Facilitate the effective ministry of the Senior Pastor by serving her/him with excellence, in a spirit of Christ-likeness, teamwork and cooperation.
- Maintain internal communications by publishing the church bulletin, newsletter, and by other means.
- Ensure the quality and prompt dispatch of all outgoing correspondence.
- Coordinate negotiation of major asset purchases.
- Provide long Range planning (financial, facility, scheduling).
- Assist in various special projects under taken by the senior pastor or departments/ministries within the church.
- Managing the pastor’s schedules, calendar and all appointments and carry out any other assignment from the Senior Pastor.
- Liaising with the HODs and Ministers in ensuring successful implementation of approved events and programs.
- Responsible for Human Resource Management. Knowing schedules and whereabouts of all personnel and how to contact them in an emergency.
- Supervises general maintenance of the Church Management System.
- Coordinating travel details for outside speaking engagements.
- Coordinating Guest Minister’s visits
Application Closing Date
- Has a renewed life in Christ.
- Has a growing commitment to Christ, including a strong biblical foundation
- Bachelors’ Degree and equivalent work experience with 2 – 5 years’ experience
- Must have leadership skills and relevant administrative experience.
- Dynamic, resilient, proactive and share the vision of the Church with great passion of seeing it fulfilled.
- Must be able to operate independently and also work with a team and assume leadership role when necessary..
- Must be organized, able to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Excellent customer service, effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and Power point)
20th February 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letters and CV's (with the position as title) to: email@example.com