Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rational
- Actively involved in emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organize first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans Onshore Site (Port Harcourt)
- Take directives from the SMO and or Head of Nursing for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the Clinic.
- Maintain accurate Medical records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained regarding the catering and accommodation services and complete hygiene report as frequently as required.
- Advice as far as is practicable on the control and eradication of hazards.
- Conduct periodical hygiene inspection on Living Quarters and Work Sites.
Training and Investigation:
- Participate in regular first aid instruction and drills for first aid teams and emergency support staff.
- Offer support and advise on the completion of accident & incident report forms, including follow up and investigation on accidents, and carry out health surveillance with respect to legislative and Company`s requirements.
- Initiate, control, record and provide input and advice with all matters hazardous to health.
- Participate in Port Harcourt Clinic health facility survey in accordance with all applicable local regulations and Company`s requirements.
Application Closing Date
- Female Nurse with recognized Diploma of Anaesthetist/Emergency Nursing.
- 10 years of working experience of which last 5 years continual practice in an emergency intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.