UnoCasa Limited - Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
The duties of the accountant will include but not e limited to the following:
Application Closing Date
- Compute and complete records of daily transactions
- Document all business transactions conducted by the orgainsation.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
- Maintain all financial reports, records of receipts and General Ledgers of the Spa
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Analyse budgets and perform general Book-keeping activities
- Log in receipts and other general Ledgers in a paperless format on the computer and other software devices as may be required by management
- Develop procedures for all accounting and financial procedures for the organisation.
- Analyse revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Coordinate and reconcile all requisition forms
- Coordinate all Banking and Financial transactions for the organisation
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Work with Human Resources or other relevant department to compute payroll, allowances and other staff benefits
- Work with all departments to prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Assist in filing tax and tax returns for both staff and the organisation as may be requested by Management
- Reconcile all general account Payables and Receivables
- Be exemplary in attitude to work, focused and ensure strict compliance to organisation’s Accounting procedures
- Exercise all authorities and duties as is befitting of the role of the Account Officer
28th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates need apply