Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Reporting to the Managing Director this opportunity will involve traditional Key Account Management, implementing systems and processes to ensure targets are hit, following the organization's Key Account plan.
- Working cross-functionally with group MD's and regional market contacts to demonstrate the value of Key Account Management.
- Developing and managing negotiations and contracts, by having a thorough knowledge of the company product offerings and prices.
- Forging strong internal relationships is key in this role and transparency across the product portfolio to ensure that customer demands and specifications are met on time and in full.
Application Closing Date
- 5-8 years experience.
- IT savvy.
- Strong Customer Relations Skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation experience in a blue chip company.
- New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing high value deals
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers.
- Strong presentation skills with proven experience presenting to key decision makers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate good organizational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style.
20th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org