Farmcrowdy, is an agric-tech platform that gives Nigerians the opportunity to participate in Agriculture by connecting farm sponsors with real farmers for the purpose of producing high-quality farm produce. Our mandate is to empower rural farmers, contribute to food security in Nigeria and provide a healthy means of engaging people with Agriculture from a profit driven perspective.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations /Front Desk Officer
- Customer Relations/ Front Desk Officer is to act as a liaison in providing product information to our clientele; manage large amounts of customer enquiries, identifying and assessing customer’s needs in order to achieve satisfaction.
- Front Desk Management
- Manager customer enquiries via communication media channels (incl. of phone calls) assigned in order to provide appropriate information as directed by the Communications unit
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and with Farmcrowdy’s clientele base
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using assigned software applications
- Follow Communication procedures and guidelines
- Take the extra mile to engage Farmcrowdy’s clientele
Application Closing Date
- Customer support experience as a client service representative
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral) & presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Willingness to Learn
- Goal Oriented Focus
27th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter along with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The cover letter must include a recent passport photograph attached to the top right hand corner page of your cover letter.