Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business (FMCG)
- Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products
- Responsible for Marketing and Sales and works through the Sales and Marketing team,to achieve top line market share and achieve revenue and brand objectives
- Prepare Business Plan on business design, structure, process and operating plan and financial model
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales reports received from regional office and also distributor feedback
- Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
- Motivate and monitor sales representatives on marketing and sales activities
- Coordinate with administration, commercial and factory departments to ensure timely orders, and smooth function of action in the system.
- Update management on business process and operating plan and financial model and profitability
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- M.Sc an added advantage
- At least 10 years experience field sales experience and demonstrated levels of performance across varied situations with more than 4 years at Management level
- Exposure to brand management, a distinct advantage
- Experience in similar industry and in-depth product knowledge
- High level of computer literacy
- Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Strategic Thinking, and Strong Analytical Skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com