Ralds & Agate, is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Admin)
- This role will be responsible to provide administrative support, directions, guidance and enforce compliance to all Managers.
- Increases management's effectiveness
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Ensure provision of adequate office utilities, logistics arrangements, facilities maintenance
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or a related technical discipline
- At least 6 years diversified petroleum engineering and operations experience
- Dynamic, excellent leadership qualities and man management, interpersonal, administrative and communication skills
- Dynamic, rigorous, results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit, you have the ability to work on your own initiative
24th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.