Solution Finders Limited - Our client is an integrated Digital Marketing Agency based in Nigeria. They provide wide range of digital marketing solutions for branding and advertising purposes to help their clients’ businesses leverage on the power of digital platforms for growth and profitability. A part of their business is also into designing dynamic website for their clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Developer (Contract)
: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract (Pay-As-You-Go)
Requirements / Qualification
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
Professional Skills and Qualification
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online