ToLet.com.ng is Nigeria's fastest growing online real estate start-up. We provide a property rentals platform that helps Lagosians navigate the stressful, frustrating and unstructured Lagos property rental market.
In order to push our continued level of success, we are looking for a zealous content writer to assist the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and help the marketing team in developing marketing strategies. Your work with experienced professionals that will help you grow and help you with the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Intern)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
Application Closing Date
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in marketing or related fields
31st May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online