Willco Property Management is a client-centric property servicing company that provides a broad range of cost effective management solutions to a variety of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project/Facility Lead
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Project/Facility Lead provides strategic and tactical leadership to all operations personnel as part of the Management team.
- This position has overall accountability for the Operations Unit comprising project management, operational facility management, real estate business development, and project/facility management consulting.
Essential & Desirable Skills
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the activities of site managers
- Develop/update standard operating procedures for all operational activities across sites.
- Ensure all service levels attached to all contractual agreements are met at all times.
- Design and schedule planned preventive maintenance schedules across all client locations
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to all operations and project personnel
- Build strong relationships with clients by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as maintenance management systems, and project/site supervision by facilitating coordination and communication between these support functions.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of all projects taken by the company
- Ensure that all tools, materials, equipment, and processes meet the organization’s safety roadmap and guidelines
- Ensure that all projects taken up by the company are achieved to cost, time and quality
- Lead all project and facility management inspections at client locations and ensure that service proposals are churned out within the time allotted.
- Carry out real estate market survey and identify opportunities in the project and facilities management industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Estate Management or relevant field
- Must have a Master's Degree in Facility or Operations Management.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience, of which a minimum of 2 years should be at managerial level in a real estate firm.
- Must be willing to thrive in a client-focused environment
- Must have a certification in project management or in-depth knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Business writing competency
- Proven experience in people management
- Proven experience in operational planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic planning and Organizing
- Proven experience in project and contract management
- Team Player
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Good leadership quality
Application Closing Date
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
- Result oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Strong integrity
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage multiple deadlines
31st May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Name, Mobile number and attach CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using ‘Operations Manager’ as subject of application
Applicants without the given requirements and wrongly titled applications for the position would not be attended to. Please be guided