Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit /Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vetting Officer
Application Closing Date
- Advices on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develops, documents and manages an effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company's needs.
- Conducts background checks and verifications on all employees.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company, to ensure that current and future needs of the organization are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company's Policies & Procedures.
- Should be able to ride a motor bike
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org