Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigeria's foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions. We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Contract Performance Analyst
Any City, Nigeria
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- The Contract Performance Analyst provides commercial cum legal support to the Contract Performance Manager in ensuring all Oando Gas & Power (OG&P) contracts (PPA & GSPA) with its off takers are strictly adhered to whilst maintaining and building customer relationship.
- Participate in negotiating and reviewing of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and Gas Supply and Purchase Agreements (GSPAs) with all OG&P offtakers.
- Ensuring that all contracts/subcontracts comply with company procedures and policies
- Setting up and reviewing of various templates for contract negotiations
- Coordinating the process for final sign off on all PPAs and GSPAs
- Liaising with insurance, legal and finance departments on the resolution of insurance, legal and financial issues affecting PPAs and GSPAs.
- Providing professional contract/commercial support to operations
- Monitoring and advising in liaison with Group Legal on relevant laws and regulations applicable to business activities especially as they affect PPAs & GSPAs and ensuring compliance thereof.
- Representing OG&P interest at meetings with offtakers alongside Group Legal counsel in the absence of the Contract Performance Manager
- Maintenance and review of contract database
- Assist in post contract management and support
- Provide sales and marketing functions
- Carries out physical surveys on consumer sites and energy audits feeding into the planning and network design of customer connects.
Application Closing Date
- Not more than 27 years of age
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
- Minimum 2:1 in in Law/ Marketing or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online