Oando Gas and Power Limited is developer of Nigeria's foremost natural gas distribution network and captive power solutions. We pioneered the private sector piping and distribution of natural gas to industrial and commercial consumers, successfully reviving private sector participation in the gas distribution business in Nigeria. With 120km of pipeline already laid in Lagos State and another 5 km in River States, we are taking bold steps towards building sub-Saharan Africa’s largest gas pipeline network.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk, Internal Control, and Audit Officer
: Any City, Nigeria
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- The Risk, Internal Control & Audit Officer’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the achievement of the Audit function’s objectives by participating in the execution of audit projects and investigations.
- This job incumbent has responsibility for implementing the day-to-day functions of the Internal Audit department, to achieve objectives consistent with the group’s corporate strategy and business goals. This is achieved by conducting periodic and continuous independent assessments of the adequacy of business processes and controls as well as level of compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of business risks associated with strategic and operational objectives of the company.
- Execute developed test plans for each engagement to address risk exposures within the company
- Ensure proper documentation of audit work papers, findings and recommendations
- Participate in the execution of audits and ensure efficient and effective execution of annual audit plan.
- Ensure audit reports are timely, accurate, objective and constructive
- Ensure compliance with audit methodology and provide input to the overall audit methodology.
- Monitor compliance with the laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- Reviews systems and procedures across all business areas and recommends improvements to existing processes and procedures, where appropriate.
Application Closing Date
- Not more than 27 years of age
- 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant function
- Minimum second class upper degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Additional qualifications such as ACA, CFA and Master’s degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online