Tuteria is an online platform that connects learners with competent tutors nationwide. Hence, we are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales & Customer Experience Personnel
- Tuteria need applicants who are passionate about educational services, and would love to be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa. You’ll correspond with hundreds of customers across Nigeria to ensure they have a memorable learning experience.
- To be successful, you must be friendly, have great customer satisfaction mentality, enjoy talking with people and be ready to do whatever it takes to get customers to use our services. You must be great at establishing rapport with customers and colleagues.
- If you’re passionate about sales, and want to take on a new challenge, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Help customers make informed decision regarding their learning needs, tutoring options and pricing plans
- Follow up on all interested customers via phone, email, Skype or any other means of communication to ensure they get the best tutors
- Selling, cross-selling and up-selling hundreds of customers across Nigeria on the various services offered by Tuteria.
- Identify customer needs or complaints and cater to them as they arise
- Work with other colleagues to find and place suitable tutors
Application Closing Date
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales or customer service position in a previous organization, a plus if you’ve undergone certified customer service training
- Must have first-class command of written and spoken English, with a clear, mature accent that inspires confidence in customers
- Have strong negotiation skills, be able to persuade or convince customers, and go to any length to close sales fast
- An advantage if you have lived in Abuja or Port Harcourt; or can speak fluent Hausa.
- Must have a functional laptop, be able to use the computer very well especially MS Excel and Google Docs
- Be 22-30 years, post-NYSC, and available to work full-time (Mon-Sat, 8:30am-5pm), preferably staying close to Gbagada, Lagos
- Enjoy talking with a lot of customers, and have excellent phone etiquette
- Must be a hustler at heart.
20th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
We complete recruitment fast, within 1-2 weeks, and hire the best candidates to resume immediately. So please ensure you are ready to start working immediately if selected.