Abbakin Glova Solution Limited, is a business developer and startup community in Nigeria; promoting knowledge sharing, technology transfer and support for the next generation of entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
About the Job Role
- Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd is looking for a Content Developer to write, develop, and create content that educates and inspires our prospects and customers.
- The Content Developer would provide contents for all levels of our projects, especially in the areas in which he/she specializes, viz:
- Business Research and Development,
- Financial Statement Analysis,
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Integration,
- Information Technology and Communications,
- Market Derivatives, Alternative Investments, etc.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, content development could involve creative work, such as copy writing, graphics, or technical work.
- You’ll be responsible for leading design creation from concept through production and execution with internal and/or external resources.
- Help write and edit a variety of items such as blogs, email campaigns, website copy, case studies and customer communications that inform and delight our audience.
- This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office.
- We are also seeking for a trainee person who is passionate and ready to learn to fulfill this role.
Application Closing Date
- Proficiency in English language with good creative writing skills, innovative and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to understand brand strategy and translate same into designs across platforms and audiences within Abbakin portfolio.
- A good understanding of process, methodology and content structuring supported by attractive presentations in any form.
- Proficiency in operating computer systems and knowledge about design tools such as Photoshop and CorelDraw is an add-on.
- Programming knowledge as well as web-based technology to create and update content for websites is an added advantage.
- A team player that is detail-oriented, problem solving and can excel at completing tasks and projects on time and expectations.
- Candidates must have minimum of OND academic qualification or be any approve certificate-holder.
- At least 1 years experience in web related environment and concept development.
- Payment for the above service is negotiable.
30th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: