KRAKS is a foremost online provider of all social media entertainment; well known for keeping our subscribers and followers at the edge of their seats with rib-cracking content and a well-oiled information wheel. Creativity, commitment, and attention to detail are some of the factors that have made us prominent in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a structure for the organisation with consideration for vision, strategic objectives and required resources
- Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the company, covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
- Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance and conduct are established and complied with by management as well as employees.
- Management, monitoring, reporting and communication in regard to financial and physical resources, administration and budgeting.
- Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing plans for the organisation.
- Accountable for business performance based on predefined market indicators and benchmarks
- Assist with the development of marketing solutions to grow customer base in numbers and in value.
- Develop innovative ways of improving customer acquisition, retention and development
- Identify new business opportunities and position Kraks and to engage and secure contracts
- Plan, develop and supervise the execution of strategic brand and communications initiatives and material to drive business performance and protect the brand and reputation of the company
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline. An MSc will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in business strategy or business management role.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
Application Closing Date
- Strong background in Marketing, Business sales and service design and development
- Strong Ability to manage and motivate people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking and Ability to interact at highest level
- Initiative, Creativity and Imagination
- Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of marketing, project/service management in the entertainment and communication industry.
- Experience in customer relationship management, customer focused, understands the industry
- Tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- Knowledge of PR and Brand communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their letter of application and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as one Attachment specifying the role as subject to: Jobs@Kraks.co