Maventeq Systems Limited is a 100% Nigerian owned company established in 2008. We offer an array of services and products to enable our clients achieve effectiveness and efficiency. Our focus areas include recruitment and manpower supply, information technology, procurement and supply and security. Through our highly motivated staff and partners all over the world we render the best services that bring satisfaction to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Engineer
Scope of Work
- The Inspection Engineer shall be responsible for all works related to Inspection Engineering, including the deliverables under the Inspection strategy and planning scope of work.
- He/she shall provide all services related to management, co-ordination, handling of all interfaces and administration of all matters in connection with performance of the the work.
- The Inspection Engineer, amongst other things, which shall be stated in the Client Specification, shall prepare the inspection strategy and the inspection plan for each equipment such as Topside Structures (to be subdivided by system, module & level).
- This plan is based on minimum the Client inspection requirement together with statutory requirement.
Inspection Engineer shall:
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- Establish Asset Register using the equipment numbering system used by the Project as well as installation design structure compatible CMIMS tools.
- Inspection Strategy & Inspection Plan
- Prepare all Inspection Drawings required to perform Inspection Studies, Baseline and Inspection on site
- Prepare the Inspection Strategy and the Inspection Plan for each part of the OLT Buoy and associated shipboard equipment on the basis of Criticality assessment & Risk Based Inspection method (when required) and/or Prescriptive approach
- Issue the WSE based on Criticality assessment & Risk Based Inspection results (when required), on statutory requirements and minimum inspection requirements, for each part of the Topside Structures.
- Identify the Maintenance and Inspection strategy within the CMIMS (see Section 8 - WP8: CMIMS) using suitable characteristic through Technical Object Classification.
- Prepare and perform the Baseline Inspection for all the parts of the OLT buoy
- Base line inspection
- Written Scheme of Examination
- Criticality Assessment for the OLT Buoy and associated Ship board
Application Closing Date
- The Inspection Engineer shall have as a minimum HND qualification in a relevant Engineering
- Must have sound experience on a TOTAL Project or TOTAL Field Operations working as MIE Inspection Engineer
- Should be a Nigerian local residing in Lagos, preferably.
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com