Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary Management and Financial Consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef / Kitchen Manager
- Managing kitchen staff, ensuring adequate staffing levels by recruiting and training of kitchen staff as required.
- Plan menus, ensure the quality and quantity of food before it goes to patrons and stock food pantries.
- Ensuring all the health standards in place are adhered to and all kitchen equipment are in safe working condition.
- Organizing work schedules, cleaning schedules and shipments of inventory as required.
- Effectively communicating standards and cooking methods to staff and interacting clearly with customers to understand their dietary needs and preferences.
- 10 years minimum experience in kitchen management.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of B.Sc /OND
- Possess minimum of 10 years experience in Leading multidisciplinary EPC projects 4 years of which in lead Management role.
- Strong and proven knowledge is on construction, dredging,Pipelines,maintenance and basic operational & control philosophies in Oil & Gas.
25th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com