Coleman Technical Industries Limited (“Coleman”) was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential.
The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- We are looking for an accounts officer to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities.
- Accounts officer responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
- We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial team
- Reviews bank payments and reconciliation, Reviews the accounts receivables on Monthly or periodic basis to ensure timely collections from customers
- Reviews all accounts payable transactions to ensure accuracy of coding, data entry and accurate payment of invoices
- Enter payments, receipts and non-cash vouchers on ERP
- Ensure all supporting documentation and signatures are obtained before finalizing vouchers
- Maintains a filing system of vouchers
- Participate in stock taking exercise
- Bio-metric attendance administration
- Calculation of overtime schedule
- Preparation of monthly staff salaries and wages
- Perform such other duties as assigned by the Head of Department
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as an Accounts/Finance officer,
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounts software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
25th August, 2017.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com