Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: 2018 - International Graduate Programme - Wealth Management
Ref No: IGWMNG18
Are you sure?
- We only allow one application per candidate, per season, so think about it carefully before you hit submit.
- Our system regularly checks for multiple applications, using all of the data and system information provided during the application process. We will only ever recognise your first application, any subsequent applications will be deleted.
Are you eligible?
Application Closing Date
- We don't mind which university you attended, your grades, or what subject you studied, you just need to have completed an undergraduate level degree to apply to a Graduate job.
- You must also have the permanent legal right to work in the country to which you are applying.
- That means you do not need the Bank to apply for a work permit or visa, and that you are able to stay and work indefinitely in that country.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online