The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Meter Engineer
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- This role will support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- All other official duties assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 - 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
Application Closing Date
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
15th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to: Metering.firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email should be “Metering Engineer”. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc,
1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way
Wuse Zone 4,
Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Only soft copy of applications will be treated