Cheki Nigeria Limited is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria's leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale in Nigeria. We do not sell cars directly but rather offer a state of the art advertising medium for users to buy and sell their cars, 4WDs, vans, bikes and trucks and other vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Plans and directs all aspects of an organization's operational policies, objectives, initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals.
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
- Provide leadership to those under your command so that they might take more initiative in their roles.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Master's degree in business or related field.
- 10 - 15 years’ experience, at least 7 years in a senior management role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Budget-focused mindset
- Effective time management
- Analytical Ability
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Logistics Knowledge
- Crisis Management.
- Risk Management.
N750,000 - 1M per Month.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
subject of the email should be "Application for COO Role"