is an experienced technology company offering Web, Wireless & Business Intelligence services. We have consistently provided first class services to our valued customers in the Telecommunication, Banking, Oil & Gas, Law Firms, Insurance, Real Estate, Non-Profit, Recreational, Manufacturing Industries and other sectors. We are currently recruiting for:
Support Analyst (Business Intelligence)
The desired candidate for the Support Analyst (BI) role must be able to ensure the goals of the client with respect to data/information management are met.
Essential Skills for Oracle BI
- Clear understanding of source and target structures.
- Building cubes and reports that take advantage of Dimensional Modelling capabilities.
- Knowledge and experience of business intelligence applications like Hyperion, Cognos and Business Objects.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems with beta and new release software as well as research possible solutions using the internet and other available resources.
- Strong data analysis and data modelling; data warehouses, data marts and star schemas.
- Database optimization; solid understanding of referential integrity and the use of indexes.
- Implementing and supporting 3rd party applications and web-based applications.
- Create and maintain Oracle Discoverer business areas.
- Create and maintain Oracle Discoverer workbooks and worksheets.
- Create and maintain Oracle OLAP cubes.
- Create and maintain the Enterprise Data Dictionary.
- University degree in computer/Information Technology or related field.
- Must have at least 3 years relevant working experience and is able to work without supervision.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com