Nigerian Breweries (NBL)
is recruiting for Trainee Shift Brewers.
Job Title: TRAINEE SHIFT BREWERS
If you possess the required mix of qualities and attributes and are desirous of a career in a World Class Environment. You are invited to apply as one of our Trainee Shift Brewers.
After a highly competitive selection process, the successful candidates will undergo a structured and systematic residential training programme for about 12 months.
- The ideal candidates should not be older than twenty eight (28) years as at 31st August 2010.
- Should possess a BSC degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2/1) in any of the listed courses.
1. Micro Biology
3. Food Science & Technology
4. Chemical Engineering
6. Industrial Chemistry
- Must possess at least 5 credits including Maths and English
- Evidence of having completed NYSC
- Basic computer skills
- Willingness to work in any part of Nigeria.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to a basic salary with performance related increments, it attracts housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
7th September, 2010
How To Apply
Click here to apply online