Transport Services Limited (TSL) is transport solution provider, active and proficient in the transportation of goods/products from source to end user. All our trucks are fully equipped with state of the art tracking devices which provide our clients with real time information on the location of their consignment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
: Calabar, Cross River
- Revenue optimization & Cash Management
- Provide value-added Customer service to TSL
- Coordinate logistics and transport operations including:
- Daily preparation of list of available trucks to be utilized for operations
- Coordinate inspection of trucks calibration charts on monthly basis and tracking of expiry date
- Monitor truck’s turn around and give possible feedback to the contract coordinator on siding or offsite repairs.
- Liaise with Fleet Maintenance unit to ensure vehicles are maintained and repaired in line with maintenance and repair schedules Issuance collection and submission of monthly Truck Movement cards
- Collation and processing of Driver Waybills for Invoicing
- Manage all driver related activities/performances and escalate recommendations to Drivers Administration Department
- Provide key indices report on operational activities on a daily and weekly basis to identify exceptions
- Attendance of operations meetings.
Application Closing Date
- 0-2 years experience required.
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using "Graduate Trainee" as the subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.