Information Nigeria is Nigeria’s No.1 information portal and one of the fastest growing online platforms in Nigeria. We provide content across all verticals and run the largest social media platforms in Nigeria.
In order to push our continued growth and success, we require a talented and resourceful individual to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Skills and Qualifications
- Edit videos and insert appropriate images, text, dialogue, music and sound effects.
- Assemble recorded video into a finished product suitable for broadcasting.
- Choose the necessary audio and visual effects required to complete films.
Application Closing Date
- At least one year video editing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work individually to achieve set goals.
- Applications for video editor internships are also accepted.
15th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be 'Application for Video Editor Position' and the body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.