Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models.
- The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
- Provide all information about the company’s products
- Provide all information regarding the market
- Develop product plans
- Defines and creates added value for the company
- Coordinate project development
- Portfolio Management.
- Channel Management
- Brand Management
- Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong Marketing experience (8 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers and the selling process.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
Our Ideal Candidate:
Application Closing Date
- Must have worked in marketing from a FMCG company or from a Technical Industry
- Must have understanding of Agriculture (Added Advantage)
- Candidate must be open minded
- Candidate must be highly analytical
- Candidate must be able forecast/project.
- Required Age: 31 - 38 years
24th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online