Smart Partners Consulting Limited is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Project Manager
- Ensure a profitable return of investment on project delivery. The TPM will lead key client projects and will be responsible for implementing advanced GIS technologies, perform advanced analysis, evaluate user needs and requirements, assist client with strategic and operational programs and manage large spatial databases/vendors across multiple locations and countries
- Responsible for work planning, administration, executing the design, development and implementation of enterprise GIS services, systems, processes and policies
- Responsible for coordinating GIS efforts in collaboration with governmental agencies.
- Responsible for providing user support and training, management of GIS data assets and development of short and long-term project strategy.
- Develop implement and lead the full cycle of the project
- Review and tender reports on technical and cutting-edge technologies
- Ensure accuracy and delivery of plans and proposals for specific project lines
- Responsible for designing project life cycle in compliance with company policies, scope of work, establishment of project budgets, design of work schedules and ensuring strict compliance, timely payments of works, control of project costs and assurance of overall customer satisfaction.
- Conduct on line and on-site presentations, attending site and client meetings and providing timely reports of project activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience utilizing geospatial technology in a professional environment.
- Strong practical GIS and/or IT skills
- Familiarity with database design and implementation.
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- ArcGIS certification and any other relevant professional qualification.
- Demonstrate and display verifiable leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree in Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Information Technology, Planning, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must not be older than 35 - 40 years of age as at end of this year.
- Preferred: GIS professional (GISP) certification.
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 10years relevant work experience with proven track record with user experience of ESRI particularly ArcGIS, ESurvey, Spatial Data Infrastructure, Orthophoto/Photogrammetry, Real Time Kinetics (RTK), Location Based Applications, GNSS Rovers Usage.
- Experience with enterprise-level Geo-Spatial databases.
21st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com
indicating the "Job Title" on email subject.