Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of Collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different clients in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VCE Infrastructure Engineer
- The VCE Engineer will combine a variety of skill set of network management, VMware solutions and server design and architecture to develop innovative solutions on infrastructure technologies
- Architecture, design, support for Infrastructure Technology
- Encompass server optimization support, engineering, and provide third level support for operations services, innovations and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms
- Review operations and business requirements for projects pertaining to server infrastructure
- Creation of automation scripts for both Windows and Linux servers
- Maintenance of complete hardware enclosure and its devices including but not limited to firmware upgrades
- Responsible for identifying gaps in existing client skill base and developing documentation to include job descriptions for key architectural positions
- Deploy change management initiatives using ITIL standards
- Leads the development and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Partners with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments; manage vendor contract SLA’s to achieve established goal and enhance vendor relationships
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information technology Management or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must not be older than 35 years of age as at end of this year.
- Professional Certifications - VCE certifications, Cisco certified professional, Microsoft Systems Certified Professional
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Can do and positive attitude with a passion to deliver on set objectives
- Engineer mentality of finding better solutions ad increased productivity
- Highly detailed oriented and methodical approach to work
- Working knowledge of Networking
- Proven history of logical and deductive reasoning approach to trouble shooting
- Working knowledge of storage technologies (Net App, EMC, working knowledge of active directory (SSCM, SCOM) and deep conceptual knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Backup/Restore experience in a VMWare environment using DataDomian
- Advanced knowledge of software led infrastructure management
- Exceptional oral and written skills
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience with in depth knowledge of VMWare, Cisco, VCE, Dell Systems and major vendors of infrastructure.
- Relevant experience in usage of all flash environment, operating systems installation, network management, IP Networking, VPN and firewalling and converged infrastructure.
21st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the "Job Title" on the subject of the mail.