Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
- Creation of e-channel for sales
- Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
- Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong CRM experience (8 years+)
- Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- Understands customers management process.
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
- Budget & cost control management
Our Ideal Candidate:
Application Closing Date
- Must have a background in ICT
- Must have worked in this position
- Must be open minded
- Must be highly innovative
- Must have interpersonal skills
- Required Age: 31 - 38 years
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online