Maersk Nigeria is recruiting for HR Assistant CIS Link – Container Inland Services (CIS), Benin / Nigeria
CIS Link Benin is part of bigger Nigeria Cluster with Togo and Niger as fellow daughter countries in the Cluster. CIS Link Benin is seeking a motivated and results oriented person to establish a proper finance function for the company. The role will be domiciled in Cotonou, Benin.Principal Accountabilities I- Secretary scope
1. Assisting Terminal Manager in daily matters, keeping track of incoming / outgoing correspondence, organizing and maintaining filing system; preparing files / documents for meetings; structuring a common library containing information for the benefit of daily activity.
2. Providing assistance in handling administrative issues: supervising office cleaning, administration, ensuring proper stationery and protocol supplies; in this respect properly selecting suppliers on economical as well as qualitative basis.
3. Making travel & visa arrangements for staff and visitors: liaising with hotel, travel agencies, car rental companies; arranging airport/borders pick-up for company’s guest.Principal Accountabilities II- Human Resources scope
Working closely with regional HR department with regarding all related HR issues in the Terminal: following of outstanding holiday, port access formalities, training follow up (English courses, equipment operators training) etc.
· Establish contracts for stagiaires and follow-up stagiaires’ file
· Establish CDD and CDI for new employees (under supervision)
· Update and follow up both staff holidays and sick leaves
· Establish loan agreements and follow-up staff loan requests (under supervision)
· Provide assistance to HR Executive for staff files updating
· Follow-up all Social security and medical Insurance related issues
· Ensure that expatriates obtain work permits (under supervision)
· Assist with the salaries payment
· Ensure World Class Human Resource procedure and conduct within HR Department
· Actively pursue and propose improvements within HR scope and general scope.How To ApplyClick Here To Apply Online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here