Nigeria's largest integrated energy solutions company , is currently seeking experienced professionals to till the following vacant positions:
Retail Branch Manager
Oando Marketing’s Retail department requires suitable qualified Internal candidates to fill the under listed position nationwide.
The Retail Branch Manager is responsible for developing and executing plans to meet the set targets in volume and margin for marketing Oando’s business for the branch:
- Effectively manage retail outlet dealers to achieve the set objectives for stations in the branch
- Ensure that the assets of the Company in the retail outlets are optimally utilized to guarantee maximum and faster returns on investment.
The Branch Manager also serves as the liaison officer of the Company in his/her location in terms of relationship management of government agencies; regulatory bodies and other stakeholders.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Effectively plan and allocates targets to all the stations.
- Ensures that stations orders are followed up with CCU to avoid stock out
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure the sales targets are fully achieved
- Offer efficient and effective supervision including guidance to dealers while initiating Business plan / move to achieve individual outlets set targets
- Actively seek to develop new retail channel business off the forecourt
- Maintain updated / comprehensive data on each dealer and conducts regular appraisals on dealers.
- To monitor competitors activities and provide useful information including statistics that will promote company activities
- Ensure that company policies are strictly adhered to in the running of retail outlets as detailed out in the Retail management procedures.
- To prepare and timely submit monthly sales report and others as may be required from time to time
- Acquire new retail outlets based on the pre-determined criteria & strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- increase in Sales Volume, Margin &Turnover of stations.
- Achievement of volume, revenue cost and margin target.
- decrease / elimination of TAR in stations.
- No of new retail outlets acquired / affiliated and developed
- Quality, Timeliness and accuracy of sales & situation reports and proposal articulation.
- Achievement of EHSQ targets set for the retail outlets
- Profit generated from new products / services / channels in a given time period
- Quality of service rendered to customers and stakeholders
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- General Business Knowledge
- Highly mobile and strong driving proficiency.
- Demonstrated Relationship Management
- Customer focus/orientation
- Result orientation
- PC Utilization (Excel, Word, Power Point)
12th October, 2010
How To Apply
NB: You need to login in Oando's Career Portal to apply for this job
Click here to apply Online