Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Nigeria
- This is to inform the general public that the Federal Civil Service Commission in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Information, Federal Ministry of Environment, Federal Ministry of Justice, Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments, Bureau of Public Procurement had declared vacancies for the following cadres.
NIGERIA FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2013
For more information on these vacant positions, visit the following links:
Click on the links to view details in each Ministry.
Federal Ministry of Information Job Recruitment 2013
Federal Ministry of Environment Massive Recruitment 2013
Federal Ministry of Justice Job Recruitment 2013
Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments Massive Recruitment 2013
Bureau of Public Procurement Massive Recruitment 2013
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2013.
About Nigeria Federal Civil Service Commission FCSC
When Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 from the British Colonial Authority, the Public Service Commission was entrenched in the constitution of Nigeria to perform the function of appointments, promotion and discipline in the Public Service; particularly as Government business were organized under the departmental Establishments such as:- Public Works Department, Treasury Department, Forestry Department, Health Department, the Nigerian Railways, the Electricity Board, the Telecommunication Board and the Nigerian Harbour, to mention a few. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Section 153(I) d of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Part I(d) paragraph II of the third Schedule established the functions of the Federal Civil Service Commission as: -
- to appoint persons to offices in the Federal/State Civil Services and
- to dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over persons holding such offices.
- to appoint qualified candidates to man the different Ministries/Extra-Ministerial Departments in the Federal Civil Service.
- to ensure that such appointments maintain/represent the Federal character of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- to make recommendations to the Federal Government on Personnel policies aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Federal Civil Service.
- to ensure that Personnel decisions are taken objectively, promptly and competently in accordance with the policies and interest of the Federal Government. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com