is Nigeria's number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid's items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience! We offer free nationwide delivery, free returns and have several convenient payment options to choose from, either with your debit/credit cards or cash on delivery. With affordable prices and great products, Jumia lets you enjoy an awesome shopping experience with your order sent directly to your doorstep. No muss, no fuss, super convenience guaranteed.
Jumia is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Entry Level Telesales/Customer Care Agents
Function: Customer Service (Supply Chain)
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for young talented, customer centric, fresh graduates from all backgrounds. As a Telesales/Customer Service Agent, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of products. We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits. You’ll need to be flexible with your working hours.
Building relationships, giving straightforward help, going above and beyond our customers’ expectations are all essential parts of a great service. You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring the attention to detail. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Please note that this is an entry level position.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
- Identifying how we can best help customers. Copied: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Application Closing Date
- Computer Skills – MS office packages
- Fast and accurate in typing (at least 39 words per minute)
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated, delivers quality work and is proactive
- Result driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate- must be a self-starter
- Min. Qualification: Bachelors
- Min. Years of Experience: 0 - 2 years
15th October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here