TTL Group is a dynamic, large scale organization that is playing a pioneering role in developing the infrastructure sectors through provision of Advisory Services; Oil & Gas, Engineering and Construction Services and Project Management among others.
TTL Group is home to a wide range of professionals from a diverse background. We value their talents, skills, training, experience, and more importantly their initiatives. TTL Group is committed to treating all employees fairly, responsibly and with dignity, respecting their individual differences and helping them to achieve their full potential.
TTL Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Structural Fitter/Welder
Lagos and Port Harcourt
Application Closing Date
- Candidates must be graduates in engineering and/ or related discipline with a minimum of B.Eng, B.SC or HND (Second Class Upper or lower with industrial experience), (i.e. Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural).
- Applicants must be familiar with relevant international design codes and standards, including skills in applicable discipline software for analysis, drafting and modeling of onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities like SACs (with good knowledge of Fatigue Analysis), PDMS, In-tool, SKM Power Tools, ETAP, Ceaser II etc.
- Applicants must have good years of experience as detailed below in oil and gas facility design.
- Candidates within Nigeria must be COREN registered, while applicants from outside Nigeria must belong to professional bodies registered with COREN.
- 10 years experience required
29th October, 2013.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stating Ref Code as subject.