The Nigerian Inter-Faith Action Association (NIFAA)isa non-profit, Non-Governmental Organisation based in Abuja with a need to recruit an Accountant. Applicants must meet the requirements below:
We are currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Handle Petty Cash account.
- Analyze all petty cash payments.
- Make cashflow projections of payables.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Document all payments to ensure that they pass through all the approval processes.
- Produce financial reports on a monthly basis for management.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. Finance or Accounting.
- Accounting Professional Certificate - ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant post NYSC experience in an NGO.
Application Closing Date
- Good Computer skills, MS Office and Accounting packages
- (especially Flexible Accounting 2000+)
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work under little or no supervision is essential
- Must be familiar with and understand internal controls in an accounting system.
11th October, 2013
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter showing why you think you are best suited for the job to: email@example.com
Only shortllsted applicants will be contacted within a week of the closure of the application.