Guiness Nigeria Plc
- We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world's leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Among the incredible portfolio is the Guinness Trademark (Foreign Extra Stout & Extra Smooth), Premium Lagers (Harp Lager, Satzenbrau Pilsner & Armstrong Dark Ale), Nigeria's #1 Malt drink, Malta Guinness and the world’s leading Ready to Drink brands (Smirnoff Ice & Gordon's Spark).
Our vision is to be the Most Celebrated business in Nigeria. To help us realise this we are committed to world class standards in Manufacturing. That's where you come in we are now seeking highly competent and experienced professionals to join our West Africa Manufacturing Support Team.
Job Position: Environmental & Utilities Manager West Africa (REF NO: 26097BR)
Responsible for ensuring the West Africa Supply Hub operations are meeting their reporting and improvement obligations in utilities and environment, as well as driving improvement initiatives to deliver Diageo's 2015 environmental goals for the region which include significantly reducing water usage, green house gases and waste to landfill.
- Directly lead a small but highly capable team of specialists in the hub but will be required to influence and lead in the environmental and utilities agendas across the region.
- Play a major part in setting the strategic agenda for utilities and environmental management across the West Africa Hub.
- Champion environmental and utilities compliance and improvement across the five West Africa sites.
- Responsible for ensuring plans are in place for utilities usage improvements and environmental performance.
- Ensure Diageo global environmental initiatives are visible and being taken up in all West Africa Sites.
- First Degree is mandatory.
- Degree in relevant Engineering discipline or Environmental Management.
- Masters in alternate discipline an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in FMCG, Process, Utilities or Energy Management Experience.
- At least 2 years Environmental Management experience.
How do I take advantage of this rare opportunity?
Log on to www.diageo.com
& click on 'Careers
Click on ' Search & Apply
Click on 'Search openings
' go to 'key word
' (Box 5) and enter the Ref No 26097BR
Click 'view job(s)' to read the detailed job profile
Click on 'submit to job(s)' to submit your CV
Click the button below
Please note that the dosing date for submission of applications is 1st February 2011