- Our client is a full-service law firm headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos and provides comprehensive legal services to leading organisations in the telecommunications, maritime, oil & gas and power sectors, national and multinational companies, financial institutions, public agencies and governments, nationally, regionally and internationally. The firm is seeking to engage several exceptionally qualified lawyers and an administrator to Join its team in actualizing its strategic plan and building for the future.
Junior Associates and Associates (Ref: JAA-1) - Advocates and Solicitors
- Applicants must possess degree in law from a recognized institution with a minimum of a second Class upper division grade on either the LLB or the BL programme.
- Candidates with a minimum of a 2.1 on both programmes, as well as those with an LLM will have an added advantage.
- Candidates will have 1-3 years post-call experience.
- Associates must have at least two years experience, gained from a top-tier law firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
15th February, 2011
Method of Application
If your academic qualifications, experience and personal characteristics meet the above position specifications, please send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org