Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
is one of Nigeria's leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in 2013. We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country, with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Deluxe Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February 2011. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- The Business Development Manager works in a senior sales position within the company.
- It is his/her job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for handling the 3 M’s acronym (Marketing, Movies and Media) for Genesis Deluxe Cinemas.
- Build alternative revenue streams. Identifies business opportunities, negotiate and closes.
- Business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Drive commercial revenue through the various existing platforms of Onscreen, LCD and Movie guide advertising, staff branding, group booking, etc
- Create customer loyalty programs to retain existing customers.
- Develop products and packages to ensure continuance in rise of patronage in all locations. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Liaise with distributors on selection of movies
- Liaise with movie studios and media houses for publicity
- Ensure the Censorship of all movies.
- Work with studios to publicize and create awareness for movies.
- Social Media Coordination such as BBM, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. ensure constant connection develops between GDC and its customers.
- Maximize existing opportunities from partnership with Radio stations, TV stations, Telecoms and Print media and establish new relationships.
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Business Management or any related field with 5- 7 years of relevant business development experience
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid presentation skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proficient in English communication
- Ages btw 29 – 35yrs
- Proven ability to work independently.
30th March, 2014
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter (in word format or pdf) to: firstname.lastname@example.org