is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. Huawei's products are deployed in over 100 countries, and serve 28 of the world's top 50 operators. as well as over one billion users worldwide.
Job Position: MS Project Operations Manager
Location: West Africa Region (Mention as per the location requirement)
Department: Managed Services Team of Software Service Department
- Bachelor's Degree or above in telecommunication field or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of telecom industry experience including experience for Managed Services delivery in Telecom space.
- Service Management Processes including Help Desk Management and coordination
- Support Experience in Managing BSS/IT Operations of Telecom Operators including improving operations consistently to meet the KPVSLA agreed, processes and policies in support of customer organization mission, support better management reporting
- Excellent people management experience with good track records. Candidates possess knowledge of PMP or equivalent, eTOM,ITIL or TL9000.
- Energetic and logical thinking; be able to travel occasionally and work overseas.
- Mature and positive altitudes; possess good interpersonal communication skills; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-culture dynamic environment.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English.
- Having track record of managing large scale operations project in a matrix structure and a team size of more than 50.
- Coordinate and Manage Service Management Processes improvement including Help Desk Management and coordination.
- Manage the governance process 10 support client SLA/KPI performance reporting requirements.
- Assisting the PMO team, managing and coordinating the day-to-day operation of Managed Services delivery of the projects.
- Support Change management and New Services and New Products Development
- Performing project portfolio management activities and resolving critical issues.
- Supporting the E2E project delivery process.
- Build and promote delivery management platform to enable effective monitoring and management of Project Delivery including customer meeting, reporting etc.
- Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
- Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
- Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
- Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
- Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
- Successful applicants should be Goal Oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
- The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis
- Mandatory Experience in the following domains is compulsory: Telecom BSS, Telecom Billing, CRM, Business Intelligence, Mediation, Revenue Assurance, IN or OCS, Telecom Operator's Call Center Operation, e TOM Framework and Telecom Corporation IT
15th March 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application and CV to: Juliet.email@example.com
Applicants should specify on their applications and CV's the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.