offers a world of opportunities for individuals with unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success, excellent spirit, innovative mind and impeccable integrity. Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while working with some of the world's most sought after clients, delivering value-added services in tax, audit, consulting and other related services.
At Deloitte, you will have a rewarding career at every level. In addition to a challenging and meaningful working experience, you'll have the chance to get the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
We are looking for top flight professionals in our Lagos and Abuja office.
Job Position: Network Administrator / System Engineer
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC experience in corporate establishment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows 2008, Windows 7 and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IP telephony and Audio-Video conferencing technology is a plus
- Microsoft certified professional licensure is required.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix is desired.
- Candidate must have a thorough understanding of Laptop, desktop and HP server hardware configuration and maintenance
- Candidate must have in depth knowledge of network and application security.
29th March, 2011
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in the position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
or apply online through http://careers.deloitte.com/nigeria/students/opportunities.aspx
Please note that applications received after March29, 2011 will not be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.