Smart & Select Value Management (SSVM) Nigeria
, a new organization that is committed to promoting a healthy world through a healthier eating habit and lifestyle has the following vacancies as shown below.
If you are fascinated by being part of something new and bigger than just employment, if you are motivated by the prospect of having an unbelievable degree of freedom to make a difference, if you are bored by an environment where you are allowed to tinker and make only incremental changes and rather want to work in an environment where you have entrepreneurial and allowed to stamp your personality on system and procedures we will like to have a chat with you.
1.) Human Resources Executive - Lagos
- Strategic and comprehensive approach to managing people and the workplace.
- Able to design policies that meet the needs of a dynamic organization.
- Degree in Personnel Administration/Human Resources Management/Social Sciences
- Three (3) years cognate experience
2.) Restaurant Manager - Lagos
3.) Waiter / Waitress - Lagos
- Management requires a varied skill in Administration, Leadership and people skills.
- Degree in Food Service/Catering or Hospitality management/related discipline
- Five years cognate experience in a first class restaurant or hotel of at least 4 star status.
- Friendly & courteous personality is key.
- HND/OND/Minimum School Certificate
4.) Dispatch Rider (Sales Executive) - Lagos
5.) Cooks (African /Continental Dishes) - Lagos
- Minimum two years experience in the field
- OND/School Certificate
6.) Physical Fitness Trainer - Lagos
- Must be literate with a minimum of five years cognate experience
7.) Chef - Lagos
- Degree in Physical & Health Education
- Three years cognate experience
- A food connoisseur about wowing customers with the taste and experience from the company’s menu. Innovative and disposed to try out new ideas and continuously raise the bar.
- University degree/HND in Catering
- Minimum of three years cognate experience
- Not more than 45 years
26th April 2011
Method of Application
Interest and qualified candidates should send application to: email@example.com
Attach a CV with a passport photograph and state in not more than 50 words what contribution you think you can make to the company and why you are the right person for the job.
State clearly the job you are applying for on top of the CV.