Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Nnewi
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital.
1.) Intern Pharmacist
Candidates must possess a degree in Pharmacy registrable with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
2.) Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
Candidates must possess BMLS degree from approved Institutions and registrable with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria,
Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve (12) month unbroken internship Programme in the Pharmacy and Laboratory Departments respectively.
15th Jully, 2011
Method of Application
Typewritten application should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi, Anambra State
Enclosing the following documents:
(1) Five (5) copies of Curriculum Vitae.
(2) Photocopier of all relevant credentials.
(3) Birth Certificate.
(4) Evidence of change name where necessary.
(5) Provisional registration with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria or the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
(6) Three referee reports.
(7) Current Practicing License.
Please indicate your phone number in your application
All application should be submitted to the director of administration, NAUTH, Nnewi. On or before 15th July 2011.
The interview is scheduled as follows:
i.) Intern Pharmacist – July 18th 2011
ii.) Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist- July 19th 2011
NAUTH Board Room
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here