seeks education specialists for an anticipated USAID-funded education system capacity-building project in Nigeria.
Job Title: Education Specialists
The project aims to support pre- and in-service teacher training, school management and leadership, curriculum development, monitoring and evaluation, and information and communications technology.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Proven ability to coordinate with project partners and beneficiaries, including administrators and teachers throughout the Nigerian education system
- Experience with donor-funded basic education projects highly desirable
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
27th June 2011
Method of Application
Send electronic submissions to NigeriaBEP_Recruit@chemonics.com
by June 27, 2011. Please send CV, cover letter, and with “education specialist” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Visit: www.chemonics.com
for more information
Sometimes it is difficult tracing back cherished posts. Now it is as easy as saving Favourite Posts and retrieving them by simply clicking My Favourite Posts
at the top login bar. To enable us match your favourite posts with your name, you need to register a free account with hotnigerianjobs.com. You can use your facebook to Register or Login, just click the facebook button below:
OR, use our system to Login by Clicking here
or Register by Clicking here