seeks education specialists for an anticipated USAID-funded education system capacity-building project in Nigeria.
Job Title: Education Specialists
The project aims to support pre- and in-service teacher training, school management and leadership, curriculum development, monitoring and evaluation, and information and communications technology.
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Proven ability to coordinate with project partners and beneficiaries, including administrators and teachers throughout the Nigerian education system
- Experience with donor-funded basic education projects highly desirable
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
27th June 2011
Method of Application
Send electronic submissions to NigeriaBEP_Recruit@chemonics.com
by June 27, 2011. Please send CV, cover letter, and with “education specialist” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Visit: www.chemonics.com
for more information