Arik Air Nigeria
is a wholly-owned Nigerian airline with a commitment to the people of Nigeria. Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network.
Arik Air offers numerous opportunities to professionals of all nationalities. There is the excitement of being a part of a vibrant, international and expanding airline community.
We are looking to recruit a Treasury Manager.
Job Position: Treasury Manager
Treasury Manager will oversee and supervise the company’s Treasury department.
- Coordination and monitoring of banking transactions and activities
- Liaison with Banks and financial institutions
- Assist with financial planning and budgeting processes.
- Prepare periodic financial analysis and reports
- Manage account payables & receivables transactions
- Liaison with external auditors and government agencies
- Staff management
The post holder shall maintain close collaboration with other business partners in and outside the airline including Commercial dept, Flight Operations, Station Managers, Finance, Fuel marketers etc.
The candidate required for this position should possess the following:
- A University degree in Accounting and a Masters in the Finance related field
- At least five (5) years post professional Accounting (ACA / ACCA) qualification
- Personable, matured and organized with supervisory skills
- Technically sound with financial management; and high level of computer literacy
- An energetic and intelligent individual who can cope under immense work pressure
21st August, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
OR, Click here to read details