Total Nigeria Limited
- Over the years, Total (E&P) Nigeria Limited has demonstrated high level of commitment towards the educational development of the Nigerian Students. This commitment has been demonstrated in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in secondary and Tertiary institutions as well as those in postgraduate studies. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in our host communities and the nation. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
Total E & P Nigeria Limited, operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited, operator of the OML 130 Asset, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2011/2012 community Education Assistance Awards for post secondary students from our OML 58 host communities, Andoni, Mgbuesilaru, Rebisi, Rumuogba Rivers State and Akwa Ibom State in tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Who Is Qualified To Apply
The NNPC/TEPNG Community Education Assistance Award is open to all duly admitted and full time Nigerian students (year 1 & 2) from Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States (as above) in tertiary institutions in Nigeria and who are NOT beneficiaries of any other scholarships. In addition to the above conditions, stated in the application form, candidates must show:
In addition to the above condition, applicants must show:
List of Qualifying Courses
- Proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate,
- Proof of UME scores and Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Admission to the course of study
- Agricultural Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Computer Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Land & Quantity Surveying
- Medical Sciences
16th October, 2011
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online through the link below: http://scholarships.totalsdd.com
when the page opens, look at the right top menu and click Apply
and click on: 2011/2012 HOST COMMUNITIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION.
Selection tests will hold on Saturday, 26th November, 2011 at designated centres nationwide.
Please note that only short listed candidates would be contacted for the selection test.