UAC Foods Limited
is Nigeria's leading manufacturer and marketer of tasty and nourishing convenience foods and drinks. It operates two categories namely "Snacks" and "Beverages".
We are currently searching for a "Personal Assistant" to provide executive support for the Managing Director of the company. The position will be centered on coordination and other executive level projects and ensuring well-orchestrated efforts throughout the leadership of the organization.
JobTitle: Personal Assistant
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Personal Assistant will work with the leadership team and provide high level implementation support to the Managing Director.
Specific Job Roles
- Give administrative support for the MD of the organization Keep and maintain records, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the office of the MD Manage board processes emanating from the MD - board papers, discussion papers, proposals and related tasks Schedule executive appointments and meetings
- Prepare expense reports, prepare/edit executive presentations and make travel arrangements where necessary
- Coordinate MD's administrative work within the departments and categories
- Manage the MD's workload, act as gatekeeper and follow up meetings, external contacts etc.
- Prepare the MD for all internal/external meetings
The ideal candidate must:
- Have at least a second class lower/lower credit in Secretarial Administration or any other discipline
- Have at least 5 years post NYSC experience of which 4 years should have been spent in a similar position of a company.
- Be computer literate
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills Experience working directly with Executives and Leadership team members
- Have personal credibility.
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have organizational and executional skills
- Possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of company and business records
- Have the ability to work under pressure Possess analytical and numerical skills
25th October, 2011
Method of Application
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
not later than 25th October 2011. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.